|Motor Horsepower||3 HP|
|Motor Phase||Single Phase|
|Type of end use||Agricultural|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron|
|Pump Size||3 to 5 Inch|
|Brand||PEW (PRECISION ENGINEERING WORKS)|
After sucessfully introducing the Centrifugal Multistage Pumps, the design department of "PEW" has come up with a unique design of introducing a usage of closed type impellers and open type impeller into one single pump. this type of pumps are introduced as Centrifugal Self Priming Pumps. Due to combination of use of its large diameter centrifugal impellers and self priming pumps, the capacity of pump has increased when compared to other centrifugal pumps and does not need to do priming whenever the pump needs to start its cycle.
- In these type of pumps, a combination of centrifugal closed impeller and a centrifugal self priming type open impeller are used together to achieve the high suction, high discharge characteristic.
- Suction, intermediate stage pieces and discharge casings are clamped together by external tie bolts and sealed with gaskets.
- Grease lubricated Antifriction Bearings are designed to meet the application requirements and are mounted on both sides.
- Pump uses soft graphite lubricated asbestos packing. Special design of stuffing box with mechanical seal is available.
- The suction and discharge ports are top vertical. The flanges are round and correspond to International standards.
- The direction of rotation is clockwise when viewed from the driving end.
- For suction more than 4m, the capacity reduces. Pump must be filled with liquid before they are started for the first time.
- Sizes: 3" to 5"
- Capacity: 2500 LPM
- Max. Head: 80 MLC
- Max. Temperature: 100° C Max
- Sea Water Bilge and Ballast in Marine applications
- Fire fighting- Sprinkler and Jockey Pumps
- LPG, Fuel Transfer and Unloading of Petroleum Products
- Domestic water supply in High Rise Buildings
- Transfer and Boosting of Corrosive Chemicals and Solvents in Process Plants
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
- Suction / Delivery Casings & Stage Casings: Closed Grained Cast Iron (FG260)
- Impellers: Bronze
- Shaft & Keys: Stainless Steel 410
- Clamping Studs: EN-8
- Special material available on request: Bronze, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel